How to make up with your Boyfriend
SEX. SEX. SEX. and more SEX. All of those crazy little endorphins will actually make you like him a whole to more, and I mean actually like him. Sure you love him, I think I love mine too, but liking him is much more difficult.
Life is full of those little lines and comments which build up in our minds (by our, I do mean women). If you say you don't like that dress I spent £60, trust me, I will never, ever wear it again. We pretend it doesn't, but yes your opinion does mean that much to us, or at least that much in the back of our minds. Not to mention the way you act around our friends, if you're not going to be enthusiastic, at least be polite! The list could go on and on: the clothes you wear, the way you act around my parents, the way your parents act around me, the way you make my tea, the way you never make enough food for me, the way I always cook, the way I always wash up...................... Ugh!
(I do apologize for speaking for all women, we, obviously are not all the same.)
So after that awkward week where you're just not connecting, I would readily prescribe sex. And I'm not talking about 'making love,' (although that can be reserved for the second session of the day.) I am referring to some real sex, where all it is about is feeling incredible. And what's wrong with that? Yes a relationship is all about being able to give and take, but sometimes, you just have to take, take, take.
No comments:
Post a Comment