Thursday, 24 October 2013

My Country is Boring (and here's why)

I convinced myself to go to the gym. It was awful. Some guy started trying to chat me up on the treadmill, and I could not have been more sweaty. I was like 'erm this is a gym, not a club. Now watch the tv like everyone else'. I didn't actually say that, I just did the casual awkward closed mouth tight smile, nodded a bit and then ignored him.

Referring to an earlier post, the gym is also great on the endorphin front, although I don't feel better right now. Maybe it's because I had to run home to avoid the rain.

God weather is boring BUT I do have a funny story. So, where I am (England) there is meant to be an awful storm, the worst we have seen in 20 years at the weekend. My American friend IMs me, he lives in the same city and is on my course. He was like 'so will I need to stock up and expect power cuts?' I laughed all over my computer. Unfortunately in this country, nothing as cool as a real storm ever happens. The most that will happen is rain, lots of rain. But that's it!

I won on a scratch card and bought a pumpkin. Hollowing them out is good for sexual tension.

No comments:

Post a Comment